Friday, January 30, 2009

The Good Times

Well I told you I was going to save the good times for another blog,that blog has come. To tell the truth she was the peace keeper guardian of the oreo's and all around good girl. Ok well that's what she was to me,but she really was a hero in a way by the little things she did like, let me and my cousin ashley play with her hair, use her purses and baby doll's to play house, and she even let my sister's and cousin's and myself sleep under her table. I know to some people that may not be a big deal but to me now that she's gone, it is i'll hold on to it forever. have you ever had one of those times when you say i'm gonna laugh at this latter,even if you don't think it's funny at the time well i have one to share. and it's thanks to Nanny ( or grandma) she had this juicer and wanted to make carrot juice well my cousin's,sister's and myself were the guine pig's let's just put it this way I don't really care for carrot's or carrot juice today. But it definatly makes me lagh to think about it.

3 comments:

Ash said...

Mmmm yum! carrot juice! hehe :] Ya, we definately made lotsa memories with her! The memories you named are the ones I remember most! :] Miss ya bunches

Issa said...

yum yum oh how I love carrot juice

Issa said...

yum yum oh how I love carrot juice