Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Exploring Indiana

Our last day of freedom, was spent exploring Nashville Indiana which was so much fun. because if you've ever spent a day with the Barr family you would understand that a day with our family in itself is fun ,but it was also fun because we got to explor this little town. we walked all over that little town and looked through so many differnt shops. my favorite shops were the puse store & candy store, where they let you sample everything you wanted to so I tried just about everything which amazed my family. who also tried just about everything, and my poor father ended up buying about half of the store because he got something for each kid which there's five kids in our family so thats expensive. then my older sister's wanted so other stuff also so after my father left they got some more stuff. then finally it was time to go home but before we got in the car to leave we made these huge sandwhiches ,with stuff we had brought for this very reason. then once everyone had a sandwhich and headed home towards the setting sun.........

2 comments:

TKB said...

It's getting better! ;D

Thanks for making me sound so "pigish" w/the candy store...lol JK! Anyway, you should check out my blog and see the pics I posted of our trip.

Melissa Phelps said...

wow! I didn't know you had a blog! btw, you look gorgeous in that dress!