Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Coffee Emporium


Ah, coffee emporium two words any body loves to hear. there are so many options to choose from as to what you'll drink and eat, my sister got me hooked on a chai tea latte with soy milk and raspberry and blackberry flavor. I love it i think i'm even starting to like it better than starbucks, sorry you starbucks people you'll just have to for give me and their lemon cake is good also their chocolate chip cakes not bad, i also have had some of their fudge and like that too. The one i like is in a quite area over in hyde park and it's a great place to hang out with friends well leave me a comment about what your favorite drink and snack is ttyl.

2 comments:

TKB said...

I'm going to be emailing you a revised version of your post. Thought it might be beneficial to see and read some of the punctuation/sentence structure corrections...just for future reference. (You obviously don't have to take the corrections for more than they're worth, just giving you some pointers. Could be useful in writing papers too.)

Liked the post though Joc.

Melissa Phelps said...

Nothing like CE to make someone monologue and write poetry!! :) I feel I must needs go buy a hot chocolate with lotsa whipped cream.